Are you looking to maximize your use of Facebook Messenger within your marketing plan?
Whether you want to get more contacts, increase conversions or use automation to scale your growth, Facebook Messenger marketing tools can help – when used the right way.
In this post, I’ll outline 5 tools that We personally use for Messenger marketing, and which could come in handy for your own strategy.
5 Facebook Messenger Tools to Help Scale your Growth
Facebook Messenger Tool #1: Automate Comment Replies
Automate Comment Tool is a Facebook Messenger tool which automatically responds to people who comment on your Facebook post.
I know what you’re thinking – automated messages are no good, but used the right way, they can be effective. The way to amp up the power of this tool is to post content on Facebook that basically begs for comments.
Comment Tool is one of the few ways that I know of to post ridiculously engaging content and simultaneously build your list with red-hot prospects.
Facebook Messenger Tool #2: Click to Messenger Ads
A Click to Messenger ad is, at first glance, a normal Facebook ad. But instead of clicking on the ad and being directed to a landing page, Click to Messenger ads start a Messenger conversation with a prospect.
Research has proven that click to Messenger Ads performs far better than the traditional Facebook advertising methods – as much as five times better, in fact.
Note, however, that, to maximize this option, you do need to use a chatbot to manage the replies and inquiries that you’ll (ideally) receive.
Facebook Messenger Tool #3: Send Messenger updates and allow purchases from your eCommerce store
If you run an eCommerce store, then this Facebook Messenger tool is a dream come true.
By integrating Facebook Messenger with your online store, customers can do the following directly in Messenger:
- View product images
- Make purchases
- Getting order receipts
- Receive order confirmations
- Have a notification sent when their order is out for delivery
- Periodic delivery and shipping updates
- Asking questions about orders and delivery
- Rating their customer experience
Messenger is often seen as merely a customer service mechanism, but with bot-powered eCommerce integrations, it can be so much more.
Facebook Messenger Tool #4: Broadcast
Once you start to collect leads on Facebook Messenger, you then need to turn up the marketing heat (in a good way).
A broadcast is a bot technique which sends targeted messages instantly to a large group of contacts.
If you’re posting in the News Feed hoping to reach your fans – good luck with that. You might get 1% organic reach. With a chat blast, however, you’ll score 70-80% open rates, and 20% click-throughs in the first sixty minutes.
It needs to be used in a targeted, considered way, but it’s another option to help boost your Messenger marketing performance.
Facebook Messenger Tool #5: Facebook Messenger Chatbot Templates
Okay, let’s be honest – creating chatbots is a lot of work, and that work takes time.
I’d still encourage you to take the time and go do the work and make great chatbots, but you can also do the smart thing and use existing chatbot templates.
Most chatbot providers have ready-made chatbots that you can plug in and flip on (after making the appropriate customizations, of course). Here are some of the most popular chatbot templates for specific businesses:
- Real estate – Enables buyers to view properties, schedule showings, etc.
- Lead generation – Collect a lead’s contact information, invite to a webinar, etc.
- eCommerce – You can feature product galleries, gauge a customer’s interests and preferences and facilitate purchases
- Salon – Automate appointment settings, answer FAQs, select specific services
- Automotive – Schedule appointments, get a customer’s vehicle information and answer common questions
- Medical Office – Create appointments, and answer common questions about location, office hours, etc.
- Gym – Provide updates about classes, facility information, pricing, membership application, and health evaluation
- Coach – Get detailed information about a client’s interests, health needs, or schedule a free consultation
- Restaurant – Provide the menu, update customers about specials, make reservations, place online orders, and even provide a review
Facebook Messenger tools offer a lot of potentials – and it’s not the kind of ethereal potential that someday-might-sort-of-actually-come-to pass. Facebook Messenger marketing is the real deal, and it’s these Facebook Messenger tools that have helped me to scale, automate and grow my presence on the platform.